Saturday, September 1, 2007

Misc.

Rowan's picking up the scrapping again. It's easier to teach with the laptop, so hopefully we'll do more teaching/learning on the laptop, enough to get her comfortable enough with starting the program and doing her own basic pages. Here's the result of the last tutorial, which experimented with recoloring:
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

We used Lauren Bavin's Bluebells and Butterflies kit from DSP.

And since my week was just crappy, I couldn't think of a single happy thing to scrap about, so I did this one:
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

I used Linda Rechtin's The Cat's Meow, and Rene Bross' Fairy Land series from DSP.

Today is my birthday. it doesn't feel like a birthday. But I can have what I want, within reason since we are broke. So I have chosen my favorite, of course----a pajama/do nothing/scrap all day day. That's really the best. The twins called me from their dad's to wish me happy birthday, Steve wished me a happy birthday, and I got several other well wishes, none from my son. Figures. I am trying not to let that bother me.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y!!!!!!

Yep the best kind of birthday is the do nothing but what you want kind. I keep asking my daughter to come clean my house, but she sent roses. :(

Hope the rest of your day is just as relaxing.

loonyhiker said...

Happy Birthday (I guess I'm a day late but happy birthday anyway!). I loved your layout but the journaling made my heart ache for her!

mom2triplets04 said...

Happy Birthday. Love your layouts. Great job.

Unknown said...

Happy belated birthday!

The layouts look great.