Thursday, September 6, 2007

Shoes

DSP Blog Prompt: Shoes make the woman. Give us an insight into your closet. Your shoes closet that is.

I don't have a closet! (My stuff is in Kameron's closet.)

I have shoe corners throughout the house, and a shoe organizer, and some shoes in shoeboxes in Steve's closet. The shoe organizer is leaned up against the chest for the time being (which is probably a couple more years) until we can get the proper closet spaces built, or a kid or two grows up and leaves home, and I get some room. The boxed up shoes are dress shoes I don't wear often but need them just in case... I am flip flop and tennis shoe kind of girl, but when I dress up, I looooooooove boots! I don't have near enough boots.

4 comments:

loonyhiker said...

I love the look of boots too but my fat little calves (which are humongous because of hiking) just won't fit into those boots. But I'm not ready to give up hiking just to wear boots! LOL

Glynis said...

It took me several years to find the perfect pair of black boots and now I wear them constantly!

Unknown said...

Next time I shop for shoes I am going to have to get a pair of boots. I keep telling myself this but I always forget, LOL.

Galadriel x said...

I own two black (one high one low)
two brown (same reason!)one green suede one tan suede, two cowboy and three hiking pairs of boots.
Then there's the shoes......!
eight pairs of fancy high-heels that I never wear, five pairs of moderately classy medium heels that I sometimes wear, four or five pairs of ballerina style pumps which i sometimes wear, three pairs of trainers that I sometimes wear and one pair of Crocs which don't leave my feet except for bed.....! LOL!