Monday, September 10, 2007

Pranks!!!!

So I took the boy to Wal-Mart today to have his hair cut. We had a 45 minute wait, and I didn't have any cash to spend so we couldn't really go shopping.

Wal-mart + Mom + Kameron = BAD Business.

It also brought back a few memories.

We got security cameras turned on us for drinking a Full Throttle energy drink in the sewing section. (I wanted to check out costumes, and he was thirsty. We paid for it first. I never pay for chicken livers first, I eat them in the store all the time, and I never get in trouble! Boo.) The customer is always right.

I dared him to get up on the treadmill display and see how fast he could go. He did.

We thought about greasing the inside of the free check your blood pressure cuff with KY Jelly, but I didn't have enough cash to buy the jelly.

They were out of silly string. Boo. I have been silly stringed before, right in the shampoo section. And the magazine section, and the sporting goods section.

If you put a bottle of lotion up against your arm and stick this in the blood pressure monitor, wait till it squeezes it's tightest, and flip open the lotion lid, Kameron gets blasted with lotion. If it's the right kind of bottle, he gets it in the face.(That wasn't this trip, though.)

Wal-mart shoppers do not necessarily like to be hit in the face with snowballs. (Not this trip either, but I do know this to be fact.)

I don't really know what they think of merchandise getting put in their buggy when they aren't looking. We haven't gotten caught yet.

It's easier to throw stuffed animals over the tops of the aisles at one another if the twins are with us. Then, we can just blame it on them.

I didn't buy a bra this time, so Kameron didn't stroll around with it on the top of his head, with the cups sticking up like ears.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL.....

loonyhiker said...

Now when I travel around the country and we always stop at Walmarts for supplies, I will be watching out for you! If I see some boy wearing a bra on his head, I will ask him if his name is Kameron so tell him not to be surprised if some old lady comes up to him!