Sunday, September 23, 2007

Survey Meme

101. My name is:
Carla

100. I was born in:
Paducah


99. I am really:
reclusive

98. My phone company is:
Dialog

97. My eye color is
blue

96. My shoe size is:
8

95. My ring size is:
5-6

94. My height is:
5ft 4

93. I am allergic to:
most all pain medications. This sucks.

92. I was born on:
Not telling!

91. I am annoyed by:
Liars.

90. Last book you read:
The Testament by John Grisham

89. My bed is:
I have 'things' in the bed. (clothes, my laptop, I sleep with all this. Hey, it's a king size bed....)

88: One thing you hate about yourself:
My weight

87. My favorite Holiday is:
Halloween/Christmas

86. The perfect kiss:
is from Steve

85. The last three cd's I bought were:
Haven't bought a CD in probably ten years.

84. Are you living at home:
Yes, but my name is on the mortgage now.

83. Do you have any siblings:
1 brother, 3 sisters

82. Are your parents divorced:
No, it was 'til death do us part, for them.

81. What did you do yesterday:
clean and scrap and nap and snuggle.

80. Love at first sight:
Yes

:::Which is Better:::

70. Hugs or Kisses:
Both.

69. Drunk or High:
Niether. I have control issues.

68. Phone or Online:
online.

67. Red heads or Black haired:
black haired

66. Blondes or Brunettes:
Blondes

65. Hot or cold:
Hot

64. Summer or winter:
Summer

63. Fall or Spring:
Fall.

61. Night or Day:
Night.

60. Oranges or Apples:'
Oranges.

59. Curly or Straight hair
Curly

:::Here's What I Think About:::

58. Abortion:
depends on the situation

57. Backstabbers:
Won't get a second chance

:::Last time I:::

56. Had food?
30 minutes ago

55. Saw someone I haven't seen in awhile:
not too long ago

54. Cried in front of someone:
last week

53. Who is the ditziest person you know:
Jennifer

52. Who makes you laugh the most:
Kameron

51. The last movie I saw:
Misery

50. What I don't understand is:
Not enough room here for all that

49. Something I always really miss when I leave home is:
my pajamas and the sense of solitude

48. The thing that I'm looking forward to the most:
Halloween

47. The thing that I'm not looking forward to is:
School. Fighting with the contractor over the septic system

46. Tomorrow:
Work

45. Today:
peaceful

44. Next Summer:
Hopefully on vacation or in design classes

43. Next Weekend:
cleaning

42. People call me:
Mom


41. The person who knows the most about me is:
Steve

40. The most difficult thing to do is:
not lose control to anger.

39. I have gotten a speeding ticket:
Never.

37. The first person i talked to today was:
Steve

36. First time you had a crush:
5 yrs old

35. The one person who i can't hide things from:
Steve, because he deserves better.

34. Last time someone said something you were thinking:
Yesterday

33. Right now I am talking to:
Steve

32. What is your dream job?
Designer

31. First real job:
Define 'real....'

30. I have/will get a job:..
years ago

29. I have these pets:
Frodo---cat
Ellie Mae--dog

28. I wish:
we could win the lottery

27. The worst sound in the world:
Spongebob screaming

26. The person that makes me cry the most is?
I got rid of them

24. Person[s] that makes you happy:
The kids and Steve

23. Florida or Hawaii:
Hawaai

22. My favorite piece of clothing:
my pajamas

21. Last time I cried:
last week

20. My friends are:
my support line

19. My computer is:
my fave toy

18. The school I go to is:
Too old for all that

17. Last person I got mad at:
Kameron

16. The all-time best movie is:
Lord of the Rings

15. The all-time best feeling in the world is:
Feeling loved and loving them back.

13. The movie I cried at was:
All kinds

12. TV channels you watch:
don't

11. Favorite web site:
www.digitalscrapbookplace.com

10. I like/love:
God

9. The worst pain I was ever in was:
after a C section

8. My favorite word is:
Faery

7. My room is:
a storage room for all my crafts

6. My favorite celebrity is:
Johnny Depp.

4. What I like about the opposite sex is:
hands and eyes

2. One thing that makes you feel great is:
coffee

1. person that you wish you could see right now:
Jim or Hollie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Interesting how many things I would have answered the same, LOL