Monday, September 3, 2007

Did I wear THAT!???

DSP Blog Prompt: Fashion Woes. What, in your opinion, is your most embarassing fashion moment.

Okay, I'll be back one of these days to post some photos of my poor little self as a wee babe in some awful, and I mean A W F U L high 70's fashion disasters. Too bad for everyone that my scanner died a slow and painful death, there are some funny ones.

Mom and Mammy wouldn't let me wear pants until I was in 2nd grade. And I remember one morning, my mother rushing me out the door as I screamed that we were forgetting to put on my panties. I was about 6. That would have been horrid.........sent to school in a dress and no skivvies!!!! She must've been running late that day. (I got my UnderRoos on before the bus came, thank goodness.)

And there is this photo of me in some type of dark green/brown PLAID ghetto/disco pantsuit and vest. I was about 5. It was horrid. It's not appreciated until I can post the picture!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Need to get my scanner fixed and find the pic of me in a nehru jacket. Boy won't that date me, LOL. Would love to see your pictures.

loonyhiker said...

Okay, you had me laughing first thing in the morning! I can just imagine you screaming that and a poor exasperated mother hunting for some panties! lol I can't stop giggling!