Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The RANT continues

a. None of the aforementioned afflictions have yet remedied themselves, other than the boy did emerge from his room today to watch Spongebob with the rest of us.

b. My exhusband called today and has decided I will owe him half my income tax refund next year. We've been split for 8 years. He's been disabled for 5 of those and hasn't worked in ages. (Before you feel sorry for him, this is because he was a drug addict and got himself terminally ill from his addict antics.)It is all I can do to not start screaming and banging on my beloved keyboard at his blatant display of stupidity. (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) I told him if he wanted it, to get a lawyer and come get it. Maybe I'll decide to go and get my six years back child support he owes me. For 3 kids.

c. Steve's brakes are still broken. Don't recall if I mentioned that.
d. The kitchen sink is still stopped up. Don't know if I mentioned that.

I'm sure I'll think of something else. It took me an hour to remember all of it when I talked to my sister. Her week hasn't been good, either...her big dog bit her little dog and he lost his eye. Luckily, her DH works for a vet, taken care of straightaway, but she is still heartbroken for her baby. She saw a six foot snake across her driveway. She's petrified of snakes. (And she lives in the boonies.) She said she twisted and turned and spun and fishtailed and doughnut'ed the car trying to run it over, but only suceeded in calling her son's attention to the door, and he promptly told her she was a nutcase, she shoulda grown out of all that mess by now!!!!

There is a HUGE spider on the porch ceiling. He and I eyeballed each other for an hour while I talked to my sister on the phone. Since he didn't move, I let him live. I am extremely proud of myself for this, and for not fainting.....

1 comment:

loonyhiker said...

I know things are rough for you but you did have me smiling after I read your rant! I can just see you and the spider in a fight and you winning!