Friday, August 3, 2007

How would you spend a found $20 bill?

Blog Prompt: How would you spend a found $20 bill?

Before I quit smoking, on a pack of cigarettes. After I have quit, I SHOULD put it in the cookiejar labeled GYM to help me lose this 35 pounds I gained. I would realistically probably put it in my gas tank, or buy my kids or Steve something, go to the Dollar store for some cat litter or toilet paper, just give it to my kids, or get some DSP kits. Or maybe I would put it in the actual savings account to add to the Christmas fund (which has all of $24 dollars in it thanks to the new septic system)....

2 comments:

loonyhiker said...

Isn't it sad that $20 doesn't buy much gas anymore! Glad you quit smoking! My hubby is a smoker, he just hadn't had a cigarette in 14 years but he won't say he quit. He says that is too much temptation to start back.

Unknown said...

Oh I can hear you there. We just had to replace the motor on our a/c.