Friday, August 17, 2007

Five Things Around My Computer

Hm. Well, right now I have two.

5 things around the desktop PC include:
A big stack of all kinds of computer paper
2 scanners, neither which will work properly
The bills
Miscellaneous software
Faery figurines and Steve's lava lamp

The laptop, which I cam currently on:
sofa
end table with lamp
blankets and pillow
coffee
small trash can


I'm not sure what this says about me.

5 things around Steve's computer:
desk organizer
flashlight
coffee cup
telephone
ashtray


5 things around the twin's computer:
Some software
a notebook
trash under the desk (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Spongebob Squarepants mouse pad
pens and pencils


5 things around Kameron's computer:
dirty dishes
candy wrappers and trash everywhere
high school notes from girls
school binder
small red wicker basket with software and misc things in it

Let's face it, the oldest boy is a pig.

I think the fact I have listed five computers is more ......disturbing......than what's around them. Except for, maybe, the boy's dishes. One of Mom's rules: No eating at the PC......

2 comments:

loonyhiker said...

I think it is awesome that you have 5 computers in the house! I also think your laptop sounds the most comfortable to me!

Unknown said...

At least each computer has someone attached with it. We have Pan's computer; his dad's (who lives 100 miles away); his brother's laptop (who also lives 100 miles away); mine; the Princess'; two Apple IIgs' in a closet; one or two Apple IIe's also in closets; a server; and several (more than 5) cpu's hanging out.