Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Look at your Hands......

Blog Prompt: Look at your hands. Why are you grateful for them?

For lots and lots of reasons....an unfathomable amount of reasons. I can touch my children with them. I can express my creativity with them. They help me earn our living. They help me learn, cook, clean, sew, crochet, read, (or hold the book, anyway) EAT!!!!!!! (lol) I can snuggle Steve with them....I can type, scratch, wash, shave, shampoo, curl, SCRAPBOOK!!!!.....and I'm pretty happy that God gave me some good fast growing fingernails. (Sometimes I look at them and think they might even be pretty. Sometimes.)

But most of all,

I can fold them and pray with them.

3 comments:

loonyhiker said...

What a beautiful response! I'm sure you have beautiful hands and beautiful nails!

Unknown said...

What wonderful uses you have for your hands. The last being the best.

Stephanie Humphreys said...

I loved this. What would we do without our hands? You made me think. Thanks.