Saturday, April 14, 2007

DSP Prompt: Tagged....

From DSP on 4/12:

I am behind this week. Okay, I stay behind. But here it is:

Tagged!!


Four jobs I've had:

Wal-mart Associate

Convienence Store Clerk

Waitress

Office Clerk

Guess I haven't gotten very far up the totem pole of careers here, huh?

Four movies I've watched over and over:

The Patriot

Titanic

Um, I don't really watch movies. National Treasure would be a repeater, though, I think. I watched it for the first time last night and loved it. Can we tell I love American History?

Four places I've lived:

A house in the country

An apartment in the city

An apartment near the beach

A house in the suburbs

Four tv shows I like(d) to watch:

Lost

(I don't really watch TV, either.....)

Four places I've been on vacation

Virginia Beach (before I lived there, I vacationed there, to see if I thought I wanted to live there.)

On a canoe with my big brother who drank too much and fell out of the boat.

Denver Colorado and the Rocky Mountains (complete with ski trip horror stories. )

The Smoky Mountains (awesome!!!!!)

Four of my favorite foods:

Hamburgers

Mahi Mahi

Swordfish

Brownies

Four people I'd tag:

Vallie

Gundimom

Linda Lou

cheechongfun

No comments: