Monday, April 23, 2007

DSP Blog Prompt 4/23 : Is there a time of day when you feel most creative?

Is there a time of the day when you feel most creative?

There is no special time of day but my creativity, or hobby interest, runs in cycles. I seem to really want to crochet for a few weeks, or write for a few weeks, or just be lazy and read for a few weeks. Sometimes I get the urge to learn among those cycles. Some days I can scrap four layouts a day and then the well will be dry for two weeks. When I am stressed my creativity takes a serious hit, and when I quit smoking I wondered if my scrapmuse would ever come back!

3 comments:

Glynis said...

I agree about some days being able to scrap like crazy, then I get frustrated 'cause nothing turns out the way I want to for a while. And I think its good to have so many hobbies--I'm a crocheter and a reader too!

Karen said...

Sounds like a pretty good approach to me Faery. As long as you get to finish the projects before your muse moves you on to the next thing.

Tammy said...

I know what you mean about doing a bunch of stuff one day and can't do anything for days.