Friday, April 27, 2007

Blogging habits

I've recently started this blog, because I love to write and want to sharpen my skills. I am learning my blogging habits and while they are not really what I would like for them to be, at least I recognize them. Fortunately, I have learned to backdate, so one of the goals I have, which is having a frequently updated blog, has now become attainable. I have also learned that I'm not very good at writing in the blog unless I am absolutely alone. I don't know why! It's not like it's private. It's posted on the Internet! But, composition has to be done alone, at least for now. Maybe it's just because I think better when it's quiet, not because I am shy about my thoughts. Maybe it's because I don't want someone peering over my shoulder and talking to me about my musings until I'm finished musing them!

No comments: