Saturday, April 7, 2007

DSP Blog Prompt 4/6

How about a weekly wrap up and also your plans for Easter weekend....

I am behind on my blogger this week. I have had a really nasty week. I wanted to be able to sit down and put more into it but that is not going to happen! I went to the doctor to be put back on some sort of anti-depression medication. I have not felt the need to have to take anything like that in almost nine years!!! Things are going well here, overall, so I guess the most frustrating thing is.......WHY am I not dealing with my setbacks as well this time? I have had worse setbacks and coped much better then than now. WHY am I not my normal happy self lately???

I also gained even more weight, another four pounds. It puts me up to 140. I am NOT happy with it!! I have been watching what and how much I eat and exercising.....I guess I need to step it up. I try not to let it bother me because I am still in my 'normal' weight range for my body hieght/type, but it does.

Easter weekend---the children are at their Dad's. They won't even be home until next Sunday so other than some small baskets for them we are not going to do much. My family doesn't get together like they did when I was small. It's a shame.....I really want my children to have fond memories of huge family gatherings.

And it turned cold.....so I think my plans for the weekend are to get some cleaning done and curl up in a blanket on the sofa with a good book! No chocolate......

1 comment:

loonyhiker said...

Sorry you aren't feeling well. I admire you for knowing that you needed some help and are doing something about it. Maybe as spring gets into full bloom, you will start to feel better. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.