Friday, April 27, 2007

DSP Blog Prompt 4/27/07

Tell a funny story or your favorite joke.


My son is a practical joker. We have all gotten up in the morning at some point in time smothered in toothpaste, shaving cream, mascara, or guacalmole. We've had glasses painted around our eyes. We've had messages written on our backs. We've shot bottle rockets out of the window of a moving vehicle, toilet papered trees and thrown snowballs in wal-mart parking lot. We throw stuffed animals over the aisles in wal-mart, too. We know all the best interactive prank call websites. (Okay, maybe I play along with him a little bit. But, like a good Mom, I always warn him that if he ever gets busted and hauled down to juvie he has to act like I wasn't in on it so they'll let me bail him out. People just don't have the sense of humor they did twenty years ago, you know.)

We are always daring one another to do something. One day I dared him to dress up in a purple summer satin nightie and run around the yard. I did a scrapbook layout about it. Since pictures really are worth a thousand words sometimes, I'll let the layout be my real blog entry for the day:

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

A better posting of the layout can be found in my DSP gallery.

2 comments:

Rainbow Scraps said...

I remember this LO from DSP. I think it is wonderful that you have such a great relationship with your son. This is one of those memories you will be telling his girlfriends some day.

RS

Unknown said...

LOL. Sounds just like something I would do.