Saturday, July 7, 2007

Makeup!

DSP Blog Prompt: (7/6/07)
Do you wear makeup? Love it or hate it? If you do wear it, is it for you or other people?


Yes, I wear makeup. I hate it for the most part. I mean, I am glad that it's been invented, because I'd scare the hizzy out of most people if I did not have it. I have never, even when I was very young, ever been able to be classified as a natural beauty. I have always needed help in that department! At least that is how I have always felt. I would say I wear it for myself, because it makes me feel better. I don't feel AS scary. And I have to say I enjoy applying it when I have the time. It's kind of like painting! But after it's on about an hour, I feel like I have lard all over my face, and all I want is just to go home and take the stuff off. I never wear it at home. They just have to love me as I look. Only, only if I am going to go somewhere and be gone awhile. And now, as I get older, I am even getting brave enough to skip the makeup for trips to walmart and such. I'm not going to be discovered as a beauty queen like Pamela Anderson was at such things like baseball games or trips to the grocery. And I'm never going to see those people again anyway, probably, and remember it, so, who cares if they think I look horrid?

1 comment:

Glynis said...

Its almost a guarantee that if I go to walmart looking like 'myself', I'm sure to run into someone I know!