Saturday, July 7, 2007

Baseball!!!!!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Last night we went took the twinnies to a Minor League baseball game. Those are always so much fun! This is the first one Steve has ever had a chance to go see --and the first we have been to together. I really had a ball watching him enjoy the game. The girls had a good time but I believe they got a little restless. The game was between the Miners and the Paints. The score was 5-3, Paint's favor, with the last 2 runs being scored in the 10th inning. There was an awesome fireworks show afterwords and that was the twin's favorite part! We didn't get home until 1 am and Steve has to work today so I know he is going to be so tired when he gets home!! The twins were standing along a concrete wall, and had come back up to Steve looking for me (I'd snuck off to go get some chicken fingers). As soon as they left their post, one of the outfielders came crashing into the same spot, flying over the wall and into the mud trying to catch the ball. I am glad they moved!

2 comments:

Glynis said...

My hubby and I were just saying last night how much fun it would be to have a minor league team close enough to take the kids to. Those games are so much fun!

Karen said...

Sounds like you're going to have some great action photos to post.