Monday, July 30, 2007

How many Hats do you wear?

DSP Blog prompt: How many different 'hats' will you wear today? Will you be mom, grandma, employee, employer..etc. How do you balance all of it?

Employee
NOTE: The employee subhats include, but are not limited to:
Problem Solver
BrainStormer
Mediator
Coordinator
Psychologist
Victim
Therapist
Computer Geek
Punching Bag
Trend Analyst
Payroll clerk
Cashier
The Bearer of Bad News (yeah, the messenger gets shot ALOT.)
Oh and the list goes ON!

and then we have:

Mother (to three)
Girlfriend
Sister
Ex-wife
Head of Household
Finance Manager
Maid
Cook
Mediator
Referee

I am sure the list goes on here too.

If I am lucky I get to wear these hats:

Computer Geek
Scrapbooker
Blogger
Reader
Crocheter
Snuggler
Kitty Hugger

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like your hats. I don't want any of them though, LOL. Well okay the last couple of them....