Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I wish I could learn....Because....

Blog Prompt: I wish I could learn..... because.....


There are just tons of things that I wish I could learn. I think the things that I wish for the most are to be able to learn things that will keep me independent, and ways to keep my family safe, and happy. Ways to have plenty in the bank for retirement....ways to keep the car from breaking down...ways to stay safe, and sheltered, without getting spoiled. (While we are wishing, let's throw in, ways to stay looking and feeling 25 forever!)

Other than that, I wish I could learn about history, and web design, quite simply, because I love the stuff. Or ways to draw better, ways to make money doing the things I love to do. I would love to learn to play the guitar, but God would have to make my fingers grow some, first, and give me at least an ounce of musical talent. (I don't sweat this.)

I wish my DOCTORS would learn how to make my head and neck quit hurting. Because....I hurt all the damn time. (We are on 3 years & counting! Whooohoo for them!)

I would love to learn how to learn by osmosis....at least for the dry stuff I need to learn.

I HAVE learned that you should not ever pray to God for patience. He works in mysterious ways. Go ahead---pray for it. He does not send it down from the heavens in a box with a pretty pink bow. You LEARN it, the hard way, by enduring nasty people, traffic jams, and dead mouses in the walls!

No comments: